Thursday, October 14, 2010

That's What I Think

I was at work walking down the hallway. My boss, his boss, the Dean and a couple others were walking the same direction. I ran in front of them and ripped a loud, nasty ass fart. I stopped walking. They walked by with shocked expressions on their faces. I don't blame them. It was pretty effing nasty. While inside I was proud of that 9.0 on the fart scale, I stood there feeling embarrassed also.



"Who Farted?!"
By Logik, in 3rd Person
www.reverbnation.com/logikin3rdperson


So what I fart when no ones around?
I expect you to do the same
enjoying the moments in-between things
every second that is unaccounted for
thats what I live for

screw a 9 to 5
and vacation days
I want the breath I breathe to be unbridled passion
between the atmosphere and me
love making as hemoglobin
embrace oxygen
like, like, like the universe would explode
if they didnt do it!

So what I fart when no ones around
I also cuss on sundays
laugh when people fall down
and hope the cashier gives me too much change, though that never happens
I also volunteer more than I work my day job,
and have never turned down a chance to speak with children

but you are still worried about
my unwillingness to keep toxic gases
under lock and key until
i can dispel them in a more socially approved fashion
well screw that, and screw you too

because I'd rather not have my in-between moments
interrupted by your bullshit

© 2010 Logik, in 3rd person
www.reverbnation.com/logikin3rdperson


Symbols

Farting:

To dream that you are farting, suggests that you are being passive aggressive. You need to express your feelings in a more direct manner.

Work:
To dream that you are at work, indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety about a current project or task. The dream may also be telling you that you need to "get back to work". Perhaps you have been slacking off and need to pick up the pace. Stop procrastinating. Alternatively, the dream reflects your success.

INTERPRETATION:
Another dream in which I woke up laughing. That's what I think of work.

Hmm... Well.. At work I am a bit passive aggressive. But I have to be in order to keep my job there. I mean... I can be really sarcastic and say things like, "Nope, I don't wanna do that." And while I say it in a joking way, inside it's the truth. I'm sick of working there. I've felt very lazy at work lately and have lacked energy. I have to mask my true feelings because I would get fired if I said something like, "Nah fuck that. I just wanna go home and go to bed." I mean everyone thinks that some days. But we gotta do what we gotta do.

I'm also waiting for the right time to tell my boss my plans of pursuing a great career which will require me to either find another job or try to work something out so I can work there part time. Oh well. In the meantime I'll try to.. hold it in. Pun intended.

No comments: