Monday, October 18, 2010

Be Real

This dream, I walked up to a large glass box. Behind the glass was a statue of a white dog. I pressed my face to the glass, looking in.. And the dog became real. He wagged his tail and appeared to be really happy to see me.



Symbols

Dog:

To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities. Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream, indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten.

Glass:
To see glass in your dream, symbolizes passivity or protection. You may be putting up an invisible barrier to protect yourself in a situation or relationship. To dream that you are looking through glass, represents your openness and non-defensiveness. Alternatively, you may be putting up an invisible emotional barrier around yourself.

Gargoyle:
To see a gargoyle in your dream, signifies hidden and embarrassing fears over some secret matters that you have not shared with anyone.

Frozen:
To dream that something is frozen, represents something that has been suppressed, rejected, or denied. It could represent something this is not fully developed. Alternatively, the dream may refer to your emotions and cold or bitter feelings.

INTERPRETATION:
I think this dream has something to do with staying up til 3am talking with my sister who lives in Florida. She and her husband stayed over and we stayed up late talking about everything, but mostly family matters and things that were upsetting us. I've kept a few things hidden, things that still bother me that I no longer wish to talk about because it's embarrassing that such subjects still get to me every now and then. Hidden behind an invisible barrier around me.

Last night I did open up and let things out that have been bothering me. I think the dog represents my feelings and good qualities about me being frozen still. And walking up to the glass to look at the dog, it became real. It's like I need the verbal self-reflection so I can become real again. Self-reflection and realization are important. Another thing that keeps our tails wagging.

No comments: