Sunday, October 31, 2010

Death Chamber

I think this was set in a hospital. I'm not sure if I was working there or not. But I stumbled into a room of horror. It appeared to be a gas chamber, a killing room of some sort, kept secret at this place. People of all ages, races, etc. lined this room. The majority was old people. They were lined into rows spaced equally apart. Half of the room was gassed, while the others apathetically waited to be set on fire. I ran out of the room, shocked at what I had just seen. In the hallway, I ran into my friend Brian. I told him what was going on and we went in to save the first man we saw and to get answers. The man turned out to be a good friend of Brian's.

His skin was very stiff and he was covered in some kind of dried liquid. He acted as if he had been drugged or hypnotized. He thanked B and expressed happiness as he saw him but suddenly he became very scared. We were walking away. I stopped as I saw a man spray a liquid onto the man. He sprayed another liquid into a puddle on the ground. The man glared and walked away. Brian's friend turned around and started walking the other way. He walked across the puddle and instantly burst into flames. We started laughing and crying at the same time as if our brains were trying to protect us from the horror we had just witnessed. We couldn't save him.



Symbols

Hospital:

To see or dream that you are in a hospital, symbolizes your need to heal or improve your physical or mental health. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are giving up control of your own body. Perhaps you are afraid of losing control of your body.

Gas Chamber:
To dream that you or someone is in a gas chamber, suggests that you need to get rid of something in your life that is causing you much sickness, distress, or negativity. It is causing you much harm to your well-being.

Elderly:
To see an elderly person in your dream, represents wisdom or spiritual power. Pay attention to the message or advice that the elderly person is conveying to you. He or she can help provide life answers and solutions to your problems and try to guide you toward the right direction.

Rescue:
To dream that you are being rescued or rescue others, represents an aspect of yourself that has been neglected or ignored. You are trying to find a way to express this neglected part of yourself. Alternatively, it symbolizes an unconscious cry for help. Perhaps you are too proud in your waking life to ask for assistance.

Burning:
To see something burning in your dream, indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings. There is some situation or issue that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Alternatively, it may suggest that you need to take time off for yourself and relax. Perhaps you are you feeling "burned out" or "burned up". To dream that you or someone is being burned alive, suggests that you are being consumed by your own ambition.

Killer:
To see a killer in your dream, suggests that an essential aspect of your emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself and putting a dramatic end to something.

Murder:
To dream that you witness a murder, indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.

Cry:
To dream that you are crying, signifies a release of negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In your daily lives, you tend to ignore, deny, or repress your feelings. But in your dream state, your defense mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of those feelings that you have repressed during the day.

INTERPRETATION:
I'm really sure how all of the symbols come together for an exact meaning in this dream.. But I think it has to do with a conversation Brian and I had the day before I had this dream. Not sure how we got into it but we started talking about stuff that bothered us from our past. I went to see a hockey game last week and someone was there that really gets under my skin. Someone I want to forget about. It's really hard to forgive and treat that person as if nothing had happened.. especially when the sight or thought of them brings back intense feelings of grief. I just wanna forget about it all. I have moved on but the thought of the past makes me cringe.

Brian said he'd pray for me. I didn't ask for it. And rescuing someone in the dream could be a reflection of my reluctance to ask for help when I need it, especially when the help I'm asking for reveals a deep weakness of mine. I could interpret this dream in a number of ways but I believe it boils down to spiritual warfare. And the people being drugged or hypnotized and killed shows a strong correlation to what "The Enemy" does. He lies and sets things up to have us chasing pipe dreams and mirages... to our very destruction. My hesitation to forgive is killing me. So I choose to ignore it and try to erase corrupted memories.

Another interpretation is that you can't always save everybody from themselves. People will choose to believe in the Matrix and to hide from the truth. And while Brian and I may disagree on whether hell is an actual place or what I believe, a final event where the effects of the burning are eternal and not the burning itself, fire is still involved and the dream could represent witnessing people destroy themselves.

I'm not sure.. I've been out of sync with my subconscious lately.

I need to save myself from another bad path I'm on. I've been having less and less energy lately. I'm trying to cut out energy drinks and caffeine because I've once again become too dependent on them. I'm a little burned out. I called out of work today because of a bad migraine, and I slept til 5pm. I needed this extra sleep. I need to get on a better sleep schedule and take the time to make breakfast in the mornings. I hate going to bed late, feeling like shit, drinking energy drinks, and repeating. It's bad for your health.

No comments: