Friday, October 8, 2010

"Frustrated"

I was sitting in a circle playing cards with three other people. The cards were different colors and the face had pictures of people. Like great looking headshots of people I didn't know. I played my hand, apparently playing by the rules of laying down two similar cards at a time on the stack. One person skipped me as I was putting down my second card. I got frustrated because he cheated and I threw my card in his face. The others saw my hand of cards and made fun of me for having all female cards. What's wrong with that?



Symbols
Cards:

To dream that you are playing a game of cards, represents your ability to strategize in various areas of your life. In particular, diamonds indicate wealth and materialism, clubs indicate work and industry, hearts indicate happiness in love, and spades indicate troubling times and disappointments.

Games:
To dream that you are playing games, indicates that you need to take a break from your daily life. It is time to relax. Alternatively, the dream symbolizes the spirit of competition and the rules you live by. Consider the type of game you are playing for additional significance.

Frustration:
To dream that you feel frustrated, represents your difficulty in coping with a situation in your daily life. It may reflect concerns that your life is not going in the direction you want.

Teasing:
To dream that you are being teased, suggests that you are behaving or acting inappropriately in some waking situation. You are not taking your actions seriously. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are feeling victimized by others or by circumstances. Teasing may also be a metaphor for someone who is being "a tease", perhaps even yourself.

INTERPRETATION:
I am sexually frustrated. The end.

Ha.. I know that's true but I can go a bit deeper (no pun intended) into the meaning of this dream. I wasn't sure. But I think it's my frustration of being single. The cards represent women I've been interested in and the card game is simply 'the love game.' And currently my 'love life' is quite barren. The cards I've played, the past few (yes 3 or more) women I've been interested in have either chosen a long crush, gotten back with an ex, or like the guy in the dream who skipped his turn.. jumped in to steal her away. I can definitely see how this dream is a sad frustration of my love life. So effing lame. That dream sucks.

"Life is like a game of cards... how well you do in the end will depend on what you do with the cards you've been dealt."

No comments: