Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In a Style Clark Gable Would Have Admired

This dream took place at my home. It was a big house somewhere that I don't wakingly recognize. The house was up for sale and I was eating breakfast. A beautiful girl and a couple of her family members came in as I was eating my cereal. While the real estate agent was talking to them, the girl stood beside me as I continued to eat my breakfast. I had a feeling that she was hinting something. That she liked me. That she wanted me. My instinct was correct when later we found ourselves outside of the house making out.



♫ I kissed you in a style clark gable would have admired, I thought it classic ♫

Symbols
Stranger:

To see a stranger in your dream, signifies a part of yourself that is repressed and hidden. Alternatively, it symbolizes the archetypal dream helper who is offering you insight and advice.

To dream that you are kissing a stranger, represents acknowledgement and acceptance of the repressed aspect of yourself. If you are kissed by a stranger, then your dream is one of self-discovery. You need to get more acquainted with some aspect of yourself.

Home:
To see your home in your dream, signifies security, basic needs, and values. You may be feeling at "home" or settled at your new job or environment. Alternatively, the dream represents your basic needs and priorities.

Breakfast:
To dream about breakfast, indicates the start of a new project or the beginning of a new stage in your life. Alternatively, your mind may already be thinking ahead on what to make for breakfast in the morning. It is not uncommon for your fleeting thoughts to be incorporated into your dream.

INTERPRETATION:
This dream was pretty fun. But the meaning is along the same lines as the "Frustrated" dream I had a few days ago. I already know this about myself. I acknowledge and am a bit embarrassed that I'm sick of being single. While one part of me thinks I'm just trying to 'play it cool' to get the girl in this dream, another part of me thinks that I should literally wait for the right girl to come to me while I begin something new for myself and that searching is pointless and even more frustrating. I acknowledge I am impatient and fear literally making out with any girl that stands beside me. Just kidding.. Nah.. I'm not that easy. I'm still very picky though and definitely impatient.

I must admit.. I'm a hopeless, incurable romantic. It's a basic need and desire built into all idealists. The need to have a partner. To feel loved, to have someone to love. Being single sucks and everyone that says 'enjoy the single life' are sick of being in shitty relationships and don't seem to know what loneliness feels like.

1 comment:

AlyssaBean said...

I had a similar dream about making out with a stranger and found the interpretation to ring rather true in my case as well. I definitely have similar thoughts to the dreamer in my mind. This was very interesting.