Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Beginning

Lately I've started to write down my dreams, shortly after I wake up. Some dreams fade away if you don't write them down and are forgotten about. Some of them I can remember for weeks or even years. Either way, dreaming is very important for our mental health. I've created this blog to share the dreams I have. I was originally storing all of them as Word files on my computer. I'll describe the dream and then interpret it. Some I may have no clue on how to interpret but I'm hoping that if people start to read my blog, they may help me interpret. I'd love an outside opinion. However, I believe some of Jung's theories. Dream interpretation is more accurate when it's our own dreams. Our own experiences, conscious or unconscious, will help explain the meaning. So sit back and enjoy a look into my unconscious visions.

No comments: