Monday, January 3, 2011

Let Sleeping T-Rex Lie

A few weeks ago I dreamed that I was in a large facility that felt like a school. I stumbled into a pool area where on the ground lay an unconscious Tyrannosaurus Rex! It had been captured and was sedated next to the empty pool. I ran down the hall to be far away from it whenever it woke up. A few people I recognized from work rounded the corner. I warned them not to go that way because there was a T-Rex. They ignored my warning and ran down the hall. I held my breath and waited to hear a roar and screaming. But I woke up before that happened.



Symbols

Dinosaur:

To see a dinosaur in your dream, symbolizes an outdated attitude. You may need to discard your old ways of thinking and habits. To dream that you are being chased by a dinosaur, indicates your fears of no longer being needed or useful. Alternatively, being chased by a dinosaur, may reflect old issues that are still coming back to haunt you.

Tyrannosaurus Rex:
To see tyrannosaurus rex in your dream, symbolizes your biggest fears. Alternatively, the dream means that you are behaving and acting tyrannical. You may be tearing people down and belittling them in some way.

Swimming Pool:
To see an empty swimming pool in your dream, suggests that you are literally feeling empty and devoid of emotions.

Warning:
To dream that you are warning someone, suggests that you need to recognize the dangers or negatives of some situation. You need to bring this to the surface.

INTERPRETATION:
When I had this dream, I was playing a lot of the Playstation game Dino Crisis. And there were a couple of times in the game where the T-Rex was rendered unconscious.

Maybe the T-Rex symbolizes imminent danger and my worst fears and that I have a very good intuition about some situations. The people ignoring my warning in the dream indicates that I fear that my words don't hold much weight, or people will do what they want regardless of my strong advice, or... well.. curiosity got the cat eaten by a T-Rex.

No comments: