Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Matrix




Last night's dreams were very odd but awesome. The first one started on top of a really high building at night. Everything looked comic book styled, almost like Sin City. It was known that aliens were attacking the city. Yet people were resisting valiantly. Two warriors were beside me as a UFO hovered up from below. Willing to fight and die, they took a primitive item and ran toward the edge of the building. One guy stopped and threw his. The other guy jumped off the side while throwing it at the UFO. The UFO resembled a B-2 "Spirit" Stealth Bomber. The man relaxed his body as he fell, knowing he was gonna die. His body hit the edge of the UFO which sent him spinning fast and violently as he fell.



The second dream was set during the day on top of the tallest building I had ever stood on, perhaps the tallest in the world. I stared over the edge, seeing the street below. My legs felt like jello. That weak legged feeling you get when you're up high. I realized I was dreaming. Then I challenged myself. What if I tried to overcome my fear and just jump off of this building? Question this 'reality' and surrender to gravity and imminent death. I geared myself up to do it. Looking down, still with the jello legs, I jumped. I was falling fast and the intensity of the fall grew. People usually wake up from a dream with this much intensity but I stayed asleep. I don't remember anything else halfway down. I went to another dream.

Again, I was on top of another building, not quite as high, standing in the center away from the edge. Next thing I see is a guy run and jump off the side. The theme of suicide was not known in these dreams. It was almost like a challenge to that 'alternate reality.' To do anything I want just to see what will happen. On the edge of being a lucid dream.

INTERPRETATION: Lately I've looked into Scientology and what the so-called religion or organization is all about. It was founded by a guy who wrote Sci-Fi for a living. Without going into all the details, I've found nothing but terrible things about Scientology. That it operates more like a business than a religion. When one digs deeper, one finds ridiculous Sci-Fi elements. Perhaps my findings influenced the dream. Also a video that I saw on YouTube. It's a video showing protesters in front of a Church of Scientology in Orlando, Florida. They are holding 'Honk if you hate Scientology' signs.



The first dream could be a parallel to the protesters. These protesters (people on the roof) willing to fight an evil organization (COS) or what the UFO could symbolize. The other two dreams could be similar to The Matrix in that I was inside of it but realizing it. A simulated world. I've read and seen video of an organization called 'Anonymous.' They are a group of elite computer hackers that have attacked the Church of Scientology in the virtual realm. Revealing and spreading documents and information on the internet that the so-called church has kept secret from its members and everyone. Their ultimate goal is to bring down the Church of Scientology or at least bring them to a point where they admit all their wrongdoings and deceptions to its members and become open about everything. I as well as Anonymous are not opposed to the members of Scientology. Freedom of religion and speech. However I am against any organization that keeps secrets from its members, takes their money without hesitation, and victimizes them.

I don't want those facts to alter anyone's interpretation. It's entirely possible that these dreams could be telling me something completely different. Something I'm not seeing or ignoring. The second dream could be as simple as me challenging my courage in the face of fear and death.

No comments: